M A L E V O L E N C E
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
here's my list...
- people who think that being "sorry" for something should negate it's effect
- conversations that start with "To be honest with you--"
- when people open a conversation by asking "can i ask you a question?"
- governments that run a deficit
- the ludicrous salary difference between a person who actually contributes to humankind and people in the entertainment industry (sports, movies, music)
- people who stop in the merge lane
- people who ask their friends what they should do about EVERY minor situation that arises
- people who think Family Guy isn't funny
- people who justify owning a gun with "it my contitutional right - it protect me from the gubment" (you'll usually notice they have a hard time forming sentences) guess what? a gun won't protect you from the "gubment"
- mindless microsoft bashing - believe it or not, they can't be blamed for world hunger
- new linux users - and their zealous quest to let everybody know that they use linux and microsoft products suck
- parents who will stop at nothing to shield their children from the eventual truths of life
- the fact that male is part of the word MALEvolence
- when you're waiting for the light to change on a street corner, and the person next to you has bigger balls than you do and crosses. Then you're left there feeling like a serious traffic pussy
- how the "Friends" ALWAYS get the couch
- people who say, "Winning isn't everything"
- couples that work out together
- the question, "Hot enough out there for ya?"
- those really thick advertisements and subscription squares in magazines that make it hard to turn the pages
- the toothpaste speckles you make on the bathroom mirror when you brush your teeth
- how most of the time pressing the "door close" button in an elevator doesn't actually make the doors close any faster
- how the word "esoteric" is esoteric
- the "cool-down" lap
- exes who remain friends